The Gamma engine series is specifically designed as an Industrial / Pump specification engine suitable for use in unregulated emissions territories.
It is proven to be durable, reliable and easy to maintain with oil and filter changes up to 250 hours, dependant on operational conditions.
Its is capable of continuous operation in ambient temperatures up to 45°C (113°F) and is designed for cold starting down to -25°C (-13°F).
1000 | 2200 r/min
17 – 135.0 kW | 22.8 – 180.9 bhp
GW3 | GWT3 | GW4 | GWT4 | GW6-2A | GWTA6
The Lister Petter GW engines come with the following items as standard:-
- standard oil and fuel filters
- 12V electric start (optional 24V)
- anti clockwise rotation, looking on flywheel end
- SAE 10′ and 11.5′ flywheel
- SAE3 flywheel housing
- radiator with fan guard
- cast-iron crankcase
- self-vent fuel system
- inline fuel injection pump
- flywheel with ring gear
- air cleaner
- water temperature sender/switch combination
- oil pressure sender/switch combination
- spin-on lubricating-oil filter
- fuel filter / agglomerator
- inlet and exhaust manifolds
- operators’ handbook