- Not RCD 2 (Recreational Craft Directive 2013/53/EU) exhaust emission compliant – It is for use by and on sale strictly to Non-Recreational Craft up to 24m in length.
- Not EPA Tier III compliant. This engine is only available in the USA for vessels that qualify for the EPA Engine Replacement Program.
- Mechanically governed comes with:
- Heat exchanger, header tank and water cooled exhaust manifold.
- Fresh and sea water pump, injection bend for a wet exhaust.
- Mechanical fuel lift pump, fuel and oil filtration.
- Flywheel housing and drive plate with heavy inertia ring for super smooth running at low rpm.
- Special quiet air intake filter.
- 70 Amp, 12 Volt battery charging alternator.
- Complete with ‘ABV’ control panel with tachometer with running hour recorder, keystart switch, push button stop, green light for ‘power on’, red warning lights and audible alarm for: low oil pressure, high water temperature and engine alternator ‘no charge; 3m interconnection cable with multi pin plug connector.
- Heavy duty engine feet and flexible mountings.
- ‘Morse’ type end fittings for engine speed and gearbox control.
- Engine test certificate and operators manual.
- Beta red paint.